Brightworth is a dynamic fee-only wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta and Charlotte. We currently manage $3.3 billion in assets under management and serve clients across the country. With decades of experience serving wealthy families and some of the most advanced financial and investment certifications in the industry, the Brightworth team is uniquely positioned to serve our clients.
This position is in our Buckhead office which is located in the Sovereign building on Peachtree Road.
The successful candidate will work directly with the firm’s Wealth Advisors including its senior partners and will serve as a point person for all clients assigned to him/her. Candidate will prepare financial plans and reviews including: net worth statements, tax, cash flow and net worth projections, stock option exercise strategies, insurance review, education funding analysis, asset allocation analysis, investment proposals, estate planning, etc.
QualificationsCPA and 2+ years’ experience preparing individual income tax returns, preferably working directly with clients.
- CFP® or working towards it
- Ability to juggle multiple projects successfully.
- Ability to learn new concepts and software packages quickly.
- Be independently motivated, have excellent communication skills and have a strong work ethic.
- Strong educational credentials and analytical background.
• Advanced knowledge of in Excel
• Familiarization with tax and other financial planning software
• Working knowledge of EMoney preferred
For additional information about our firm, visit www.brightworth.com.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.