Brightworth is a dynamic fee-only wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta and Charlotte. We currently manage $3.3 billion in assets under management and serve clients across the country. With decades of experience serving wealthy families and some of the most advanced financial and investment certifications in the industry, the Brightworth team is uniquely positioned to serve our clients.
This position is in our Buckhead office which is located in the Sovereign building on Peachtree Road.
Description of the Position
Brightworth Wealth Advisors will work with high net worth clients and advise them in all areas of their financial lives. Candidates will prepare Financial Plans and Reviews including: Net Worth Statements, Tax, Cash Flow and Net Worth Projections, Stock Option Exercise Strategies, Insurance Review, Education Funding Analysis, Asset Allocation Analysis, Investment Proposals, Estate Planning, etc. Candidates should have strong communication skills and be interested in Marketing in new clients to the firm.
Qualifications for this Position
- The candidate should possess the following skill set:
- Ability to integrate financial strategies and investments for wealth individuals
- Track record for obtaining and managing a book of business
- Understand and can articulate investment principles and strategies to clients
- Able to gain and maintain the respect of high net worth families
- Strong educational credentials and analytical background
- CFP® or CFA a must with preference for the CPA as well
- Impeccable work history
At this time only advisors/candidates with client assets or prospects for assets should apply.
Please email your resume to email@example.com No phone calls please.